Donguan Shengrong Industry Co,.tld
The Highest Quality: 399 Degrees Centigrade
Time And Smell Control Range: 0-999 Seconds
Temperature Rise Time (room Temperature 200 C): 10-15 Minutes
Packaging: carton with foam
Place of Origin: China
A Flat Heat Press Machine is the machine that presses a transfer onto an imprintable substrate . Using high temperatures and pressures for a certain amount of time, the transfer is permanently embedded into the product.Heat presses are recommended for professional and satisfying results simply because standard laminating devices and home hand irons can not get even near the temperatures required for a reliable transfer.
Time for heating up:10-15 minutes
Read before operating :
1. Be sure to operate with a safe ground wire! Check the voltage (110V) before using this machine.
2. After finishing your work, please turn the machine off.
3. Don`t touch the heater when the machine is on or when its temperature is still high after turning it off.
4. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. Set the Pressure
You can use the pressure knob to adjust the pressure, turning it clockwise will increase the pressure. Please pull the handle up and press it down to see whether the pressure is suitable (before starting the intended operations).
3. Preparing the Sublimation Paper
Print the designed image on the sublimation paper with the Sublimation Ink. Remember to choose mirror image(except dark color cotton used Heat Transfer Paper). Do not use the sublimation paper until the ink is dry.
4. Preparing the sublimation blank
Prepare the t shirt, place it on the t shirt heater (t shirt should lie on the board flat and even).
5. Begin sublimation printing
When reach to the target temperature, place the sublimation paper with the t shirt. Press the heater down to start printing.
When the timer countdowns to zero and the buzzer rings, please raise the handle up to open the heater, and then take out the t shirt and paper carefully.
Move the sublimation paper and you will see the designed image is well pressed on the t shirt.
1. Be careful of the hot heating surface
2. Please make sure the heating temperature and transfer time are correct
3. In order to extend the service life of this machine, please turn the machine off for 15 minutes after 4. using it continuously for 4 hours.
5. You may refer to [Suggested Time and Temperature" chart to determine the suitable temperature and time according to the material.
6. Each time you put through power supply and turn power switch on, the heater will take some time to warm up to reach the target temperature for the first press.
COMMON PRINTING FAILURES and THEIR POSSIBLE REASONS
1. The color is lighter: the temperature is too low; OR the pressure is not even; OR the time is too short.
2. The design is indistinct: the time is too long which led to ink diffusion.
3. The design has no luster: the pressure is too high; OR the temperature is too high.
4. Part of design is indistinct: heat printing zone OR the heating is not even.
5. Scar on design: heat printing time is too long.
6. Depth of color is not the same: pressure not even OR the coating is not even.
7. Paper stick to the object: the temperature is too high; OR the coating of the object is not good.
8. Please do not set the temperature to more than 250°C or it will shorten the service life of the machine.
1) What does Shengrong most do? OEM or ODM projects,the customized manufacturing.
2) What is Shengrong good at? We have great advantages on sublimation printing.
3) How long is the lead time? 7 days for sample. 2-4 weeks after sample confirmed.
4) What is your MOQ?
The MOQ is 10 pieces each design, and we could do only 1 piece custom design for you.
5) Can samples be free? No problem,it could be refundable when order placed.
6) Can I get a discount? Of course,the more you order the cost will be lower.